Thursday 1 April 2010

Best Worst Movie!

A new documentary that swept up in the festival circuit is about the oddest subject, the worst movie ever?

It based on a wee film called Trolls 2 that came out back in 1992 and is considering by many to be the best in "so bad it's good" category.



The popularity of this film could be down to the internet where without it the film (and many others like the ones I've posted on this site) would've vanished into obscurity.  Many clips from the movie became internet jokes and were frequently included in "The Worst..." type compilations.  I'm amazed though at some of the people (freaks?) who reguraly watch the film in groups.......really?

Click HERE to see RottenTomatoes score for the movie............heh heh!

Here's 2 clips from the movie:


Oh my Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!



































I'll probably give this a shout myself as the last good documentary based on a bizzare subject I saw was The King Of Kong where a Science teacher went to set the all-time record on Donkey Kong.  Little did he know the amount of geeks and the record-holder were plotting against him in some odd ways!

1 comment:

Ian Hunter said...

They're eating her , and next they're going to eat me!

you can't piss on hospitality

ha! It's fan site is called bestworstmovieever.com